» The Association is called “ACI America the Financial Markets Association”
» The Association is affiliated to the A.C.I. – The Financial Markets Association.
» The Goals of the Association are to:
- Promote good fellowship amongst its members
- Provide service and create opportunities that foster Ethical Behavior, industry Education, and Professional growth
- Support community, good will, and charity as best we can
3 classes of membership are available. Both receive the full benefits of all ACI activities and engagements.
1. Standard Membership of the Association may be offered to all Wholesale Traded Financial Markets Practitioners who:
- Engage in active Front Office activities and are employed in a financial institution regulated and/or supervised by a regulatory body or by any other official regulatory authority (where such financial institution is established or registered outside of United states.) and
- Has been employed as defined in (i) for a continuous period of at least 12 months)
2. Associate Membership shall be open for applicants who fall within any one or more of the following categories:
- Financial professionals employed in corporations
- Financial markets academics
- Professionals/vendors providing financial products & services
- Treasury back and middle offices
- Whose membership would further the goals of the Association.
3. Group Membership Sales
ACI America Group membership Packages are available to any organization seeking to support our association. Packages are available for 5-20 Members, and include scalable discounts.
For more information or questions please contact email@example.com.